B&NES has gone into Tier 3 which means the Roman Baths and Pump Room has temporarily closed, in line with Government guidance.
All tickets purchased from today (Thursday 31 December 2020) onwards will automatically be refunded. Customers do not need to contact the Roman Baths to request a refund.
Councillor Paul Crossley, cabinet member for Community Services, said: “As Bath and North East Somerset is now in Tier 3, we must close the Roman Baths and Pump Room to protect the safety of our residents, visitors and staff. We look forward to welcoming visitors back when it is safe to do so.”
During the closure, people can continue to enjoy the Roman Baths from home by:
- Taking a Google Street View tour: www.romanbaths.co.uk/walkthrough
- Watching the Roman Baths on video: www.romanbaths.co.uk/videos
- Having a go at Roman-themed online games: www.romanbaths.co.uk/online-games
- Trying out fun activities for all ages: www.romanbaths.co.uk/learning-life
- Following the Roman Baths on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter