The Council are holding a series of budget consultation meetings across the Communities of Bath and North East Somerset. These meetings provide people with the opportunity to hear about the Councils financial plans for the next four years. There will be an opportunity to ask questions and feed into the discussions on the budget proposals.
This year there will be five meetings which are open to the public and are being hosted by the Connecting Communities Area Forums. To help us plan for the numbers attending this year’s meetings please can you complete our online form
· Bathavon Area Forum – 19th November 6-7.30pm – The Sixth Form Building, St Gregory’s Secondary School, Combe Hay Lane, Bath BA2 8PA
· Chew Valley Area Forum – 23rd November 6-7.30pm – The Library, Chew Valley Secondary School, Chew Lane, Chew Magna, Bristol, BS40 8QB
· Keynsham Area Forum – 24th November 6-7.30pm – The Community Space, Market Walk, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1FS
· Bath City Forum – 26th November 6-7.30pm – The Banqueting Room, The Guildhall, High Street, Bath BA1 5AW
· Somer Valley Area Forum – 30th November 6-7.30pm – The Conygre Hall, North Rd, Timsbury, Bath BA2 0JQ
Following each meeting (at 8pm) there will be additional presentations on the West of England Joint Spatial Strategy and the B&NES Placemaking Plan (Green Spaces).
Should you have any questions or comments you wish to make on the budget proposals please contact:
Mark Hayward on 01225 396975 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org