The Roman Baths will close temporarily from Thursday 5 November, in line with Government advice.
All tickets purchased for Thursday 5 November onwards will automatically be refunded. Customers do not need to contact the Roman Baths to request a refund.
Councillor Paul Crossley, cabinet member for Community Services, said: “Although we are disappointed to be closing the Roman Baths once again, our number one priority is the safety of our residents, visitors and staff. We look forward to welcoming visitors back to the Roman Baths when it is safe to do so.”
The Roman Baths was one of the first major attractions in the country to reopen its doors to the public on 6 July, with strict hygiene and physical distancing measures in place. All booking was carried out online and allowed for no more than 30% of the normal capacity.
During the closure, people can continue to enjoy the Roman Baths from home by:
- Taking a Google Street View tour: www.romanbaths.co.uk/walkthrough
- Watching the Roman Baths on video: www.romanbaths.co.uk/videos
- Having a go at Roman-themed online games: www.romanbaths.co.uk/online-games
- Trying out fun activities for all ages: www.romanbaths.co.uk/learning-life
- Following the Roman Baths on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter